Friday, October 14, 2011

The New Writing Lab

Neumont would like to offer a new writing lab here at school and it will be offered everyday from 12-2 and is being run by KP(Kristen Parker) She would also like for any students who have been here for at least one quarter to take a small English survey. The following email describes this in further detail.

Dear students,

My name is Kristen Parker and I'm a new English instructor here at Neumont. I am starting a new Writing Center, and I'd like a minute of your time in order to make this service as useful for you as possible. If you started at Neumont prior to last Monday, please take a moment and complete the following survey. It's very brief, and the data it will provide me will be very important: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/35GXJTC.

The Writing Center will open on October 17th. It will be open from 12-2 p.m. each day and is located in room 306 (the library). If you would like any help with writing projects of any kind (including help with grammar, style, content, and organization) please be sure to come to the Writing Center with not only your draft, but an assignment handout or rubric (grading sheet for the writing project) as well. This will allow me to better serve you.

I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neumont Twitter Feed