Friday, September 30, 2011

Neumont Student Reviews Introduces our New Student Blogger, Dylan Goelz

My name is Dylan Ray Goelz and I am a student at Neumont University. Since I will be writing articles I thought it would be a good idea to write a short biography about myself so that anyone who reads my articles will know a little more about me.
I was born 18 1/2 short years ago and have not always been the best student. After graduating a year early from high school I went into the Air Force for a month and a half when I was discharged for a heart murmur. I then found myself in the middle of Las Vegas, Nevada after a 12 hour greyhound ride from Flagstaff, Arizona. I quickly found a job and got myself a nice place to live, after living with my aunt and uncle who were a great help to me. After a good friend of mine persuaded me to enroll at Neumont University I was excepted and started school at the institution here in South Jordan, Utah. I was enticed by the figures of starting salaries for most graduates and the accelerated program of which I will be taking part in.

... We look forward to Dylan's posts.  Have any questions you'd like Dylan to answer? Submit them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neumont Twitter Feed